We are excited to share with you our meeting schedule for the 2018 MRCG Annual Symposium in St. Louis this November 9 – 11! In addition to our five sessions of presentations by MRCG members on their recent work, we are pleased to offer:
- a special session on disaster preparedness with a guest speaker from the FAIC
- conservation lab tours around St. Louis
- a curator-led special exhibition tour at the Saint Louis Art Museum
- a demonstration of the use of CO2 “snow” for dry surface cleaning
- two evening receptions, one of which is generously hosted by the Missouri Historical Society Library and Research Center
Our annual Business Meeting will be held on Saturday during a catered lunch.
Check out the schedule for details here: 2018 MRCG Symposium Schedule
Those of you interested in attending the MRCG Annual Symposium, please register– it’s easy! Registration details here.
More opportunities may arise, so keep an eye on the schedule for updates!