- St. Louis experiences the Modular Cleaning Program Workshop
- Announcing the 2017 MRCG Symposium in Cincinnati!
- Revisiting Cooperstown: Memories from David Miller
- Announcing a Symposium: “The Codex: History, Art, and Practice” by the Ohio Preservation Council and the State Library of Ohio
- The El Kurru Heritage Project
Author Archives: katherinelangdon
By Claire Winfield, Associate Paintings Conservator, and Raina Chao, Assistant Objects Conservator, Saint Louis Art Museum From March 13-17, 2017, the Saint Louis Art Museum and the Missouri Botanical Garden hosted the Modular Cleaning Program Workshop, taught by Chris Stavroudis. … Continue reading
Welcome all Midwest conservators and allied professionals! We are pleased to invite you to join us in Cincinnati, Ohio, for our annual meeting October 13-15, 2017. Click here for registration information and all the rest!
By David A. Miller, Chief Conservator and Senior Conservator of Paintings, Indianapolis Museum of Art The 2016 MRCG Symposium convened in Cooperstown, New York, an idyllic former resort town on a mountain lake in the center of the state. Cooperstown was … Continue reading
Announcing a Symposium: “The Codex: History, Art, and Practice” by the Ohio Preservation Council and the State Library of Ohio
An opportunity for the book lovers within the MRCG community: The Ohio Preservation Council and the State Library of Ohio are pleased to offer a full day symposium in celebration of the book. This symposium will highlight the history and … Continue reading